Spring is here! That time of the year when everything seems possible, opportunities unfolding; people proudly showing their white legs as shorts return from a winter retreat to the far corners of the closet; the first cold drinks on a sunny terrace… But what could be more fun than a cold drink on a terrace to celebrate the return of the sun?
Exactly – a cross-continent, Spring cupping tour with fresh coffees!
Fresh coffees? Where!? When!?
The 32cup cupping caravan is hitting the road throughout April and May. The following dates and locations have been confirmed so far:
- Monday, April 16th 3pm & 5pm: Reykjavík Roasters – Reykjavík – Iceland
- Friday, April 20th 11am: 32cup office – Antwerp – Belgium
- Monday, April 23rd 3pm: Friedhats Coffee – Amsterdam – The Netherlands
- Wednesday, May 2nd 6pm: Alf & Bet – Prague – Czech Republic
- Thursday, May 24th: Nomad – Barcelona – Spain
On these occasions, you will have the chance to try the coffees that are arriving during Spring and early Summer. Taste what we have been up to this year in Kenya, Ethiopia and Guatemala!